Thursday, April 17, 2008

Joe's Love Monster

Happy Birthday Hunny!
My daughter drew a monster for her daddy's birthday while he was on a business trip. Since I'm a SAHM I don't think buying him a present really counts as a gift from me, so I made him one. I thought it was great that Melody came up with the idea for buck teeth all on her own. I didn't get braces until after she was born and Joe says how much he misses my "food grabbers" sometimes. I added the hearts in the eyes and gave him a best friend that I had been working on.

Meet Huggy Monster.
Photobucket

Here he is with his best friend, Fluffy. Fluffy got ran over by a car. After a mad scientist put him back together, Fluffy ate off all his limbs.
Photobucket

Huggy likes to vacuum.
Photobucket

Huggy and Fluffy's favorite game is "vacuum the dust bunny."
Photobucket Photobucket

Here they are going out to lunch.
Photobucket

Bye!

No comments:

Need a Website?